Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 4 -- Transformation

Wile E. had to be moved to get the Pampas grass on his snout. Roadrunner's beak is finally completed and status is being placed on his body. The Golden Flax seed and Barley signs are up and orchids placed on straws for the top of the yucca plants. The first layer of greens is almost complete. Tomorrow is the 3 shift day as the float must be complete by 6 am on 12/31. I was interviewed twice by two local TV stations and the Tourism Department has been busy as well. Everyone is impressed regarding how many NM Volunteers we have. I will eventually caption the photos, but I am going to bed before my 16-20 hour day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The float looks wonderful and it's not even finished yet. Can not wait until I see it Jan. 1. This float deserves a trophy!!!!